This position installs, fixes and maintains pipes, vessels, and exchangers in the facility.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Maintenance and overhaul of all pipes in the facility
- Ensuring that there are no breakdowns and all production processes are smoothly carried out
- Regular inspection of all pipes and detecting malfunctions and damages if any
- Exchanger and vessel piping repairs
- Assemble new pipes and planning the layout of the same
- Read blueprints of the facility to plan work processes
- Report all damages, issues and other matter relating to the pipe systems to the supervising authority.
- Will comply with all safety regulations as well as safety protocols
- Complete all necessary paperwork associated with work to document status and completion of work orders
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 to 3 years experience in an industrial / manufacturing setting
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Vocational training as a pipefitter
- High School Diploma or GED