We are currently seeking an energetic and self-motivated Construction Coordinator to join our team. The Construction Coordinator assists the Project Engineer in the day to day activities associated with overseeing the project(s) completion in timely and under-budget manner. Experienced in the oil/gas, refinery, chemical, or petro-chemical industries a plus. Responsible for tie-ins, walk downs, commissioning, spec changes, sketches, doing the scope, P&IDs, and more.
- Helps monitor and ensure Safety First on the jobsite
- Assists Project Engineer to control project costs
- Assist in project scheduling
- Ensures field materials ordered, on-site, on-time coordinating with Purchasing
- On-site organization of materials for field crews
- Completes sub-contracts, purchase requisitions, authorizations for expenditure
- Submits and reviews change orders per the Project Engineer
- Tracks and provides billings and costs related to the projects
- Approve project invoicing
- Prepares and processes RFI’s, RFC’s, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of field construction experience beyond schooling a plus
- Computer software: AutoCad, Excel, Word, etc.
- Proven organizational and planning capabilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Piping design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred